Finding the Right Veterinarian
Choosing a veterinarian is not unlike choosing a doctor for yourself or your family. You must decide which issues are most important to you, but here are a few basic considerations when searching for a veterinarian:
- Does the practice have a good reputation?
- Is the veterinary staff efficient and caring?
- Does the veterinary staff communicate well?
- Does the practice focus on preventive care and improving overall wellness?
- Does the practice have licensed veterinary technicians on staff?
- Is the practice clean and organized?
- What is the practice’s policy for emergency care?
- Do the practice’s service fees fit your budget?
- Are the practice’s location and hours convenient to you?
Don’t wait for an emergency to find a veterinarian. Plan ahead and find a veterinarian who meets the needs of both you and your cat.